Re: [AMC-List] AMC Pacer sighting...in cartoon

Re: [AMC-List] AMC Pacer sighting...in cartoon

65 American wagon during the Graffiti segment on Dead like me tonight.
Looked very clean, light blue only saw it in a couple of background shots, but it looked good.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net