Re: [AMC-List] Half a V-8

" From: "John Elle" <johnelle@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" SNIP
" after seeing a cute '63 skylark at a car show last time i visited my
" aunt and uncle i've been thinking...  graft '65-9 corvair full irs
" [might be just a clever sheetmetal surgery], swap in injected rover
" 4.4 for original 215, back it with t5...
" SNIP
" Aw! What a few did not pick up on, this engine was also used for the V8
" MGB, and those folks have got some really clever rebuild information for
" the Buck motor as applied to MG applications.
" For what it is worth.

iirc the tr8 also used it, and the morgan plus8...  rover used
derivatives in some aussie vehicles, backed with the bw35 automatic...

there's a roverheads list out there for fans of this engine in all its
incarnations.  that's where i got my notes for beefing the little
aluminum warner auto, from an australian member.