Re: [AMC-List] AMC Hot Rod-Mid engine

Yeah, figures an AOD to bolt up to a GenI would be too easy!
Standard trans is not any easier as the bells are too deep for most if not all non AMC trans. Pretty much leaves a hang-on OD as the only choice.
  I know nailhead standard trans bells are out there and could be bolted to the Adapter ring, but I doubt it would solve the depth issue.
  HHHMMMMM!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net