[AMC-List] AMC V8 valve cover spacers with Milodon chrome valvecovers fo

[AMC-List] AMC V8 valve cover spacers with Milodon chrome valvecovers for sale

In very good condition.Valve cover spacers AND Milodon
chrome valve covers. All attaching bolts are included.
When i bought the INDY SR heads for my 401 Gremlin
project,i went ahead and got their welded sheet
metal(aluminum) valve covers..$$$$$ yes!  The Milodon
valve covers have provisions for breathers in them.
First $100 plus shiping gets them. Need $$$ now to
finish my project. Thankyou,Joe