Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 18:20:22 -0500
From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] Intake manifolds
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lately there was some discussion regarding intake
manifold gaskets and
how
to install them. I really thought it was great that we
got some guys to
respond to it. I haven't put an intake on an AMC
engine in maybe 27 or
28
years, and I had completely forgotten about the
features of the metal
gasket. Can anyon eexpand on this and tell us where
sealant is needed
and
where sealant should not be used??  How about the best
source for this
metal
gasket?? Anyone have a good supplier for it??

Thanks,

Armand