[AMC-List] Rambler Hot Rod - con't

" Current V-12 Ferraris', have a habit of lifting their front
" suspensions over small road irregularities at slower speeds and
" ending up in store fronts - European Racing - seen a few film
" clips featuring this 'Option'.

this could just as easily be a geometry problem with a suspension set
up
for high speed manners.

> with the V-12 & Transaxle in the rear - on a washboard pavement
the rear squats during the 'jounce' yanking the nose up - unloading
the front tires.  The cars were mostly stock production items  -

" Moms' 356 did this to me during some spirited back road rallying
" against a TR Spitfire - tyres finally bit as I headed into the
" Apple Orchard - didn't wrap the car up that afternoon.

trailing throttle oversteer, or perhaps swing axle tuck-under...
sounds to me like the car got ahead of an inexperienced driver.

> I was making a right onto a narrow roadway - washboard old
pavement again - front fuel tank was low - front suspension
unloaded after a few bumps > wasn't matching the pavement
contours - major brakes &  wheels cocked,
the Michelins finally bit.

" I liked your original concept of an early Track Roadster with the
" Navarro 6 - I'm sure all that plumbing could be arranged for a
" high 'drool factor' eye candy without fogging up your goggles.

i must say the classic look has a certain appeal...

> ahh yeah .......... air 'n the hare ;)
__
internet
rambler                            is to see what all have seen
adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                       and think what none
thought

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe