Re: [AMC-List] rambler hot rod // backwards six

Re: [AMC-List] rambler hot rod // backwards six

IIRC the TER front drives put the engine pretty much over the axle - neither in
front nor behind. Might need some weight in the front to keep it from becoming a
wheelstander. :)

Ken

Quoting farna@xxxxxxx:

Best setup for a mid engine is the Toro/Eldo/Riv axle. Just make