Re: [AMC-List] 82 Eagle

" From: "L. D. Lyons" <ldlyons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I have a chance to buy an 82 Eagle 4X4, 258, automatic
" 150K plus miles on it for $300.(has hail damage) The problem is that
" the tilt steering is really loose and the guy did not know what to do
" to fix it. He has another tilt steering coloum for it, How hard is it
" to change on of these.

saginaw tilts are famous for loosening up just like this.  it isn't
wear - there's a joint down inside that's a little hard to get to but
it can be put right with iirc a long handled allen wrench.