[AMC-List] 71 AMX console wanted

I need a center console for a 71 amx 4 speed!!! Scott Maxwell
limax25@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 516-594-9502
===============================
anyone that can possibly help Scott out give him a shout above, thanks.
***Scott, note that I have a red, 71 console listed in the AMC PARTS SPECIAL
file on the front page of my website. It is AT, you would have to find the
unobtainium four speed chrome bexel though.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx