[AMC-List] Charity AMX is moving!

Frank and Tom both coordinated to come up with the current plan off
list. To their credit they cleared their differences up quickly and
privately and seemed very conscious as to each others feelings.

When this discussion began it was believed that the car was already
painted with minimal follow up work needed. As we've discovered
subsequently this is not exactly the case. Zion Auto Body did a TON of
work to get the car ready to this point but paint needs to still be
applied.

I've secured commitments already for both paint materials and paint job
to be donated in their entirety. Work is to commence immediately once
the car arrives. It's not uncommon for these people to do $10,000.00+
paint jobs and they accepted doing this for the children's hospital
charities without batting an eye.

I'm working to acquire the interior parts currently and have a Wyotech
(custom interiors program)  graduate ready to work (for free) to install
the stock seat covers, dye off color parts etc.

Pictures will be posted of the car in the arrived status and as work
progresses, I plan to post pics weekly. If you don't see things getting
done feel free to ask why the hell not.

There will be an invitation made to the local AMC enthusiasts and Great
Lakes Classic AMC Club for several dates that I'll be arranging. The
spirit of this project is maintained by making it possible for people to
participate and contribute as they wish both professional and amateur.

~John