Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 15:52:33 -0500
From: "Todd Jesme" <jesme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] Charity AMX is moving!

Frank,
Based on what appeared to be about a 99.9% approval for getting the car back
to Tom Benvie ASAP, to finish for the BJ auction in Scottsdale this coming
January, you seem to have made an almost unilateral decision to do the
opposite.?.  I'm sure you've had dialogue with Mr. Benvie about this in the
last couple of days, so I'm anxious (as I'm sure others are) to hear his
comments (from him).  If he is on-board with this latest news, then I guess
all is good.