[AMC-List] Wanted Hornet AMX Front Spoiler & Extensions

[AMC-List] Wanted Hornet AMX Front Spoiler & Extensions

I need the Hornet AMX Front Spoiler & Extensions for my new project. Was out
bid at the last second on a set on Ebay this am. I know what they're worth
but I'll buy them in ANY condition as I'm getting pretty good at plastic
repairs. I also have AMC,AMX,Javelin & Hornet parts for sale or trade.

new email:   amc70jav@xxxxxxxxxxx

Ron Akerman
Rogue Valley Rumblers
Gold Hill, Oregon