Re: [AMC-List] rambler hot rod

I saw a Pikes peak racecar built once. They used a transaxle set with the engine set front to rear and ran one side of the transaxle to the front and the other to the rear.
Limited slip axles in the transaxle and front and rear axles.
  I don't remember much more about it than that. How to adpat this to the AMC six is another question as it was never mated to a fornt drive.
  Have fun!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net