From: jhoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ralph.ausmann@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 1:27 PM
Subject: s/c hurst

Hi: Jim

I am looking for the following parts for my 1969 S/C Hurst Rambler

1/ Foam for ram air
2/ Stock battery hold down
3/ Under the hood decal package including amc battery decal
4/ Looking for reproduced stock battery
5/ stock T handle with shift pattern
6/ stock key blanks
7/ emergency brake assemble (handle)
8/ six plastic clips for chrome betweem roof and fender
9/ stock thrush glass pack mufflers (round) stock
10/ stock chrome tips for exhaust pipes

thank you
Eric