Re: [AMC-List] Marlin Upholstery Material

Re: [AMC-List] Marlin Upholstery Material

I haven't got to the front of this thread yet, but FYI, when my brother had his Marlin done in the teal cloth/vinyl, the only vinyl they could find to match without dyeing it was a marine grade vinyl.
  The guy used a close but not perfect match cloth and the marine vinyl for all the surrounds on his covers. My dad and he then installed the covers themselves taking care to work out any loose spots etc. While it is not a restoration interior it looks every bit original since front and rear seats are done that way.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net