[AMC-List] 69 big bad bumper wanted

 Wanted NOS 1969 Javelin Big Bad front bumper. Rick Hoagland
barronhoag@xxxxxxx 503-968-5706
=================================
anyone with a NOS bumper give Rick a shout above, thanks.
***Note to Rick and others, you can easily have ANY front or rear bumper
denickled and dechromed by a bumper rechroming place. I have done several
thru the years for my own cars. Just ask them and when they straighten it,
have them leave it bare. Warning, you will have to also primer it after
picking it up so no surface rust forms quickly. But it is a better
alternative than trying to find a NOS 69 only Big Bad bumper when you can
use own as a core. You can also use your bumper stainless as a template as
to where to drill the holes in the lip also. I have done about 4 of these
thru the years really great looking and can't tell from original.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx