[AMC-List] Marlin Upholstery Material

I got the seat insert material from SMS Auto  Fabric's  for my 74
Hornet. I chose not to have then add the pleats to the material as they
are made by using heat for that sewn look  and that is where they all
split. I had the upholstery shop sew in the pleats and they look just
like the original factory parts of the interior.
"Doc"