(free download available!)

Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:12:16 -0700
From: "Rhett Butler" <amc.inline.six@xxxxxxxxx>

Well, the Premier has a longitudinally-mounted engine. It's not transverse,
like most FWD cars. So it might not be in that evil of a place. However, if
I get the car, I will hunt high and low to find a manual on it so that I can
repair whatever's reasonable myself.

Does anybody know how possible a 4.0 conversion is? Since the car has
absolutely no value at all, when I get enough dough to play with it, I might
try to turn it into a more proper AMC by changing out the Eagle badges for
AMC ones, and maybe putting Concord or Ambassador emblems on it,
and installing a 4.0 would be nice. I'd probably try to find some '91-92
taillights as well because I like them better.

But that's IF I get this car, and IF I ever see fit to play around with it.
Just thoughts bouncing around in my head.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Peace,