Re: [AMC-List] Eagle Premier

AMC four uses a GM V-6 bell bolt pattern.
4.0L is different. If you can bolt the four in place of the existing six, I don't know what pattern the existing trans is for the stock V-6, you could move over to the four cyl and thro a turbo on it. It would scoot very well indeed!
Lot of work though!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net