Re: [AMC-List] Eagle Premier

Are you guys sure? The AMC 2.5 seemed to fit in there just fine. Would it be
really all that much trouble, since the Cherokee, Comanche, and Wrangler
took both?

Again, I have no idea, so it's a legitimate question. I understand that the
4.0 is longer than the 2.5 (and most likely, significantly longer than a
90-degree V6).

But again, this is just a pipe dream, anyway. As much as I love AMCs (and
believe me, I do), I find myself almost as interested in the cars it built
and sold for the company that cannibalized them. If I could find a Medallion
in good shape, I'd take it over the Premier.