Re: [AMC-List] Charity AMX

I'm going to put in a vote here as Tom said the car was donated for charity to the list in general.
  I never had much to offer this project although I did manage to get the fuel tank restoration donated.
  I think Tom wants the car back to finish it.
He has offered to FINSH it quickly and wrap it up.
Let him do it! Send it home!
 Not slamming, flaming or anything else. I just think the car should go to the person or group who is willing and able to get the most done. Tom thinks he can FINISH it, let him!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net