Re: [AMC-List] "....Do you know where you ARE ?".......

Re: [AMC-List] "....Do you know where you ARE ?".......

well......... i 4 - 1 don't want AMCs commanding stupid figures at the Barrett-Jackson Auctions > ....., I enjoy  AMC in a better light, on the street , unconcerned, thanks -  not - as an I'nvestment' ....and I can do without the s'tupid money' mentality looking to buy us out - cheap - then changing the game.

Amen Brien!

This should be a hobby limited more by the imagination than the pocketbook. It seems that we ANC'ers are the last bastion of sensibility in the "collector car" world. I for one don't need my ego stroked by big dollar values to convince myself that I have a cool car. If that means being saddled with the "Rambler mentality"  moniker, then so be it.

Ross Blair
69 BBO Javelin 390
Ottawa, Ont.