[AMC-List] AMC Forum

Over on the Rebel Machine group someone reported that
Brandon was changing service providers and the process
was taking longer than expected, so the AMC Forum may
not be dead.   My advice:  Don't give it last rites
until the body is cold.

On a related note, a really great Chevy truck site is
www.stovebolt.com.    If you've ever had a 72 or
earlier chevy truck or ever wanted one (I bought a new
72 Jimmy and had it in Alaska for three years.) it's a
real resource.  And the galleries and stories are
great.  I may sound like Mahoney here, but it's a
shame someone doesn't build an AMC site just like
stovebolt.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA