[AMC-List] amcEagleNest

For my money, the AMC Eagle's Nest Forums is the best quality going
right
now.

Eagle-specific, yes, but they do have active "Lobby" and  "Pitstop"
areas,
where they have been more than tolerant of my ridiculous rantings and
Gremlin-speak. m.

I agree - there's much info. available Eagle specific on the
'Nest site -

other than my being 'BANNED FOR LIFE' , I've nothing bad
to say about the place...

   milnersXcoupe
      NEW YORK