Re: [AMC-List] WOW! Matching Throw Pillows!!

Re: [AMC-List] WOW! Matching Throw Pillows!!

If the car had been in a more populated area it would have been bid way up by now. I'm sure others have noticed that cars in populated, less remote areas will go for a lot more money than those in locations considered by most to be remote. You have to weigh shipping/traveling expenses against the cost -- a bargain may not be such a great deal after those added expenses.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"