Re: [AMC-List] [strokers] Moving an American, Mass to Westvirginia?

Re: [AMC-List] [strokers] Moving an American, Mass to Westvirginia?

It figures, Both the AMC-forums and ytmag seem to be down!
  What I've got so far is acording to mapquest it is abouty 625 mile one way trip. They estimate a 10.5 hour drive time. I will have to try again later.

I wish I could do the trip myself, that is out.
I saw the dr today and everything is good but it will be 5 weeks from today before the brace comes off, then I still will have to get the collar bone pin pulled. plus I will have no vacation time left at that point. :[

 I'll try again tomorrow to see if I can come up with someone who is allready heading this way from there.

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net