[AMC-List] BUMPER ENDS NEEDED_ come on people, help us out now........._

[AMC-List] BUMPER ENDS NEEDED_ come on people, help us out now........._

Brien
If'n I had to guess, they might be the same as the Spirit and SX4. If
that is the case, they are unique to the body style as the bumpers
are different on the other cars. So it would be that the shape is
different.

Now if we can figure all of this out, I need a right side (passenger
side) bumper extensions for my 1980 SPIRIT  both front and back. The
sun finally rotted them -

john Elle

===     ===

just to accent the difference in geography john,
Arizona to Mid Hudson Valley, New York >

the sun rotted the Spirit bumper ends, the acid
rain shriveled mine > look like two used Saturday
Night comdoms on a clear Wednesday sunny afternoon......

I searched Arcticboy for some good pictures of the rear
SX/4 bumper ends > didn't find any you could make
a decision from > more interenet searching today.

I sent eMails to everyone on PlanetHoustonAMX.coms'
Vendor list - of which a great many came back undeliverable  -
if you're a Vendor - please update your eMail contacts there -
I forwarded Ed all those returned to me - close to Ten -
including those of some of our most noted AMC Vendors.

eMail is the most used method of inquiry - don't lose sales !

John needs the Spirit passenger side bumper ends -
I need the rear bumper ends - Kammback.

Any leads appreciated !

   Brien Tourville
      NEW YORK