[AMC-List] BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY! LALALA...I can't hear you!

[AMC-List] BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY! LALALA...I can't hear you!

> LALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALA I cant hear you... !

LOL

> I drive older cars partly to SLOW THE HELL DOWN. It's also why
> I'll never put electric wipers in my Rambler. If I wanted a
> new car, I'd drive a 1970!

Can I get an AMEN?!?!

Amen, Brother!

I couldn't agree more.  I get into my Hornet, plug in the charger for my cell phone and for about a half a second my brain wonders, "will this work in here?" Ha ha ha....  when I get in and start that car up I'm transported back in time when people needed to know how to drive, period.

Thanks, Tom, I needed that.

Jack