Re: [AMC-List] 200$ Bread Box

A: Not to mention in this day and age of cellphones, new area codes are
popping up like crazy and that number you skip over MIGHT be nearby! I get
calls all day long from obviously out of state numbers and yet they show up
in a few minutes time for parts.

From: AMC74Hornet@xxxxxxxxx (Mr. AMC)
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] 200$ Bread Box
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Why should we have to look up the area code? If you want to sell
it/save
it tell us where it is!!!!!!!! and don't waste our time a few
more words
in your post couldn't have caused you a problem. I have said
this for
years if you are selling a car or anything say where you are.
Don't
waste my time looking up area codes to find out you are a couple
of
thousand miles away and out of reality for me to pick the item
up or
have it shipped at a reasonable price.
"Doc"
4 miles north of N.Y. City  1 mile off Rt. 87. 2 1/2 hours from
Bennington Vermont as my Hornet knows.