[AMC-List] Andrews Rambler Fest con't

From: Mark Price <markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] help!  have to move my cars

Your killing me here!
I want the 65. Anyone able to move it this way????
I'm very serious. Sounds like exactly the body I've been looking for
clone the Kraft Rambler. If not, just to save it would do for now.
Send me
the pics. Yeah, I can't even think about coming and getting it, but
if
anyone is hauling this way I'd really like to here from you! -- Mark
Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net Morgantown, WV

===      ===

Staahup ~~!   you sound like me over that
Black loaf of Bread Rambler Convertible for
$200.00

It's on the East Coast - I'm pacing the floor &
staring at the ceiling for 'Divine Intervention' !

I can't get to it anytime soon to bring it down
to New York!

milnersXcoupe
 NEW YORK

From: Jerijan Baldwin <jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings AMC Listers...
I have an Offering for anyone with Courage and Room...and can Weld.
1962 Rambler 400 Convertible.
Town coming down on me, I'm unable to fight them (*Post Surgery by
two
weeks, next surgery Monday Next*)...
So, anyone interested in Saving this, Give me a CALL 802 310 9639
Cell so we
can discuss 'adoption' terms.  I need to recover some of the gold
I've got
into it, but $200 for the car should induce someone to lust for a
Breadbox
Convertible.
Rust in Front Chassis Rails, Floors need help.  Original Black Paint.
 New
Top NOT installed but goes.  New Grille.  Some additional parts as
well.
DOES NOT RUN, but does crank. (Not Seized).
Please, someone, Give this Baby a well deserved Home.
It is more than I can handle right now, and I'm unlikely to be
'fixed' (MY
body) anytime soon, if ever, so.....

Thanks,
Jerijan