[AMC-List] Rambler Rescue Patrol -- What The...

[AMC-List] Rambler Rescue Patrol -- What The...

Sorry,
If you don't remember my trip to Dayton was breakdown alley.

So I thought about a directory of AMC folks willing to help out.  I has
become a reality in the making.  It is a 1/2 page booklet compiled of AMC
people willing to help you out on a road trip.

I contains name, phone, e-mail and a short list of things available to help
with.  It is being set up by state and the .pdf format makes it possible to
fill in the form, mail it back and get a page by page .pdf in return.  Or a
booklet layout ready to print out or take to Kinko's to have printed.

I have about 12 people so far and as entries come in, it will be expanded
and the entry people will be on an e-mail list of my own and get updated
copies as it expands.

So that is what it is all about, and more questions, track me down anyway
possible.
Thanks!

Richard

Richard Estermyer