[AMC-List] Rambler Rescue Patrol

Hey Gang,
Just a note tolet you all know that the beginning of the Rambler Rescue
Patrol has been sent out to the 6-8 folks that helped guide me to completion
and beginning.  Also sent to the group of friends on my personal list.

Just wanted to pass it along to you also.  IF you would like to see the .pdf
of the booklet and get a .pdf form to fill in your info, just let me know
off line and I will get them to you.  Then as the list grows, everyone on
the booklet will be on my personal e-mail list and be contacted as it grows
with updates.  all e-mails and addresses will be for my file and use only.
Nothing given out.  Just Name, phone, e-mails and help info will be in the
book.  Any questions, let me know.  Spread the word and lets get it growing.

Hope all goes well at NAMDRA this weekend, regretfully being off work
financially unable to make the BEST drag race of the year, in my reach.

Have a GREAT weekend!
Richard

Richard Estermyer
6235 S. Mohawk Avenue