[AMC-List] AMCRebelMachine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wanted 1970 AMC Rebel Machine Any leads would be appreciated. J
Jahnke
jahnkejl@xxxxxxxxxxx ========================================= anyone
with
a lead or car for sale give J a shout above, thanks, Eddie Stakes'
Planet
Houston AMX

713.464.8825 eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com Email is currently HEAVY 5-12 day reply
times,

call if important

===     ===

AMCRebelMachine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I sent him this URL - these guys are Machine Hounds!

They find 'em in boxes - in closed salvage yards -
in fields & other countries > never seen a tighter nitt
group with a dedicated faction of learned restoration
suggestions outside of ours.

Want an example of 'AMC Appreciation' ?

A 'builder' Machine - not originla color etc. - in Canada -
$25K. .......... did I mention 'Firm' ?

"...whiners' need not apply..."

   milnersXcoupe
      NEW YORK