[AMC-List] Going to the NAMDRA meet

We are leaving for the NAMDRA meet in Cordova early
Friday morning.  I will have our tent sent up Friday
mid day and all day Sat so stop by and say hi.  Tent
is green and I will be pulling a large trailer with a
newer style White Dodge Ram.  Most products will be
specially priced for that weekend so stop by and save
some dollars.  If anyone going is in need of something
specific, please let me know by tomorrow.  Would
probably be best to call as I will be loading the
trailer most of the night.

Thanks and hope to see you at the meet.

Nick

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends