[AMC-List] Low mileage 61 Classic -- perfet condition!

[AMC-List] Low mileage 61 Classic -- perfet condition!

Anyone seen this 61 Classic? It's been bid up to $5,800, 2.5 days left.
It's a beautiful car, needs nothing from the looks of it! I saved a lot
of the pics because they are so professionally done. Couldn't photo
archive one better than this! Car hasn't met reserve, but should bring
around $7500. It's worth it. Car is in Westchester, PA.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1961-AMC-Rambler-Classic-Super-EXCELLENT-
ORIGINAL-Cond_W0QQitemZ220022812840QQihZ012QQcategoryZ5357QQrdZ1QQcmdZVi
ewItem