[AMC-List] Typhoon available

It is with a great deal of intrepidation I write this post.  My illustrious dream of having TWO Typhoons to take to the cruise-ins is now shattered.  I must either PART WITH the "complete" car, or PART OUT the complete car.  I bought it, originally, to be a donor for the frame-off Typhoon in my garage.  But, it's a not a total gonner, and CAN be saved.  An original Typhoon.  The engine is as strong as an ox.  Interior is a wasteland.  Body needs help... and a lot of it.  Still, it can be saved.

My problem is this;  It just KILLS me to think about destroying a car that can be brought back to life.  It has a good heart, that 232 engine.  New tune up parts and timing chain and gears, and it's strong, strong, strong.  It WANTS to run, and take someone for a drive.  However, I REALLY need a lot of the parts on that car for the one I'm currently restoring.

So, here's the deal.... IF I can get the $1500 I have in it, it will be saved.  If not, I'm going to have to part it out to be a donor for my other one.  I'd really rather sell this one, and buy the parts I need.  That would cost more, but I don't care, if it will save one of these rare cars.

If you're interested, or know someone who might be, PLEASE contact me.  I have only about seven weeks, and I HAVE to move.  This car is not going to come along in tact.  It will either be in pieces, and the remaining hulk junked, or it will be in the loving hands of someone who will save it.  I can take/send photos.

Kenny