[AMC-List] 66 rambler for sale

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/clcracers/album?.dir=418cre2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photoshttp://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/clcracers/album?.dir=418cre2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

that is the link for some pics of the car that i am
selling. due to the fact its taking more money then i
though and time which i am out of to finish for the
challange i am getting rid of it and taking something
else tothe challange this year...sigh...it looks like
the delta again....

anyway, the car is very good shape and runs and
drives. i have done a tune up to it gotten the lights
working that where out...had no turn signels and brake
lights. had to install a new turn switch, had to rig
something from something else since i could not find
the swiitch. but it will be easy to go back to stock
though.
fixed a bunch of little things with the wiring that
was causing the light issue. have all the pieces that
came out. the couple of things that will need to be
fixed are brakes, and shocks, and a set of tires since
the ones are pretty old it looks like with cracks.
the body is pretty clean and a few dings on the car.
the enine fires right up and runs very good. we fixed
the linkage that was having issues. the trunk is very
solid and very clean.
any other things you want to ask or more pics email me
and i can talk to you about them.
the car is located in round lake beach, ILL and i am
asking $2000 for it.
thanks for your time.
jason walters