[AMC-List] CSR electric waterpump on a street/strip 401???

[AMC-List] CSR electric waterpump on a street/strip 401???

Joe, do some research on electric water pumps. They are not generally
recommended for street use. They run at one speed all the time and will
likely circulate water to fast for low speed driving. I don't think the
motors are designed for that kind of continuous use either. They are
usually turned off running down the strip and just turned on to cool the
engine down quickly between runs. Most don't have a thermostatic switch
but rely on a simple toggle. The driver watches the temp gauge and turns
on/off as needed when idling.