Re: [AMC-List] 68/69 Javelin Promo For Sale

Re: [AMC-List] 68/69 Javelin Promo For Sale

Jay I went into my collection of dealer promos and got out a 68/69 light
yellow Javelin promo. Promos have no detail. The body and the interior
and the chassis are the same color plastic. Nothing is painted on mine
except the grill is blacked out and the Javelin emblem on the drivers
side of the grill is chrome. It has red line tires and a chrome gear
shift lever. None of the emblems or window molding or drip rails are
painted or chrome. On the frame behind the front bumper before the
radiator it say's "made in the USA", no mention of the MFG's name. On a
pre-73 Hornet coupe it says Johan in the same spot, on my 74 Hornet
promo it says nothing.  Also promo's hoods don't open, not any that I
have ever seen anyway. I also never saw any with a display case either.
Send me a couple of pic's. amc74hornet@xxxxxxxxx and maybe we can figure
out what you have.
"Doc"