[AMC-List] For Sale: 2 AMC Pacers

For sale.  Not mine.  Contact the seller at mistyrayns@xxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [K-cars_amccars] 2 AMC Pacers
Date: Tuesday 29 August 2006 18:59
From: mistyrayns <mistyrayns@xxxxxxxxx>
To: K-cars_amccars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have 1975 & 1976 Pacers who are looking for a good home.  I know
there are enthusiasts (like me) out there who would really enjoy
fixing up these cars.  The '76 is red and was actually my 1st car as
a teenager, and I accidentally used it to hit a road sign.  It has a
leaf spring through the floorboard...it hit the back of the driver's
seat.  It also has some minor front end damage and is damage to the
rear corner on the driver's side.  My husband installed a really
nice stereo, but when we parked it, we took that and the seats out
of it to save them from the weather.  Unfortunately, the stereo was
stolen, but we still have the seats.  It has a clear title.

The '75 is light blue and I had intended to use it as a parts car
for two reasons: one, I don't have a title, and two, the floorboard
is rusted through in several places.  The seats are white leather
and still look nice, though.

I wanted to keep them until we saved enough money to fix up the '76,
but one mortgage and two kids later, saving is the opposite of what
we're doing.  They've been sitting in a field for about six years.
Anyway, if anyone knows someone who'd like a project, email me.  The
cars are sitting in Sibley, Missouri, which is about 30 minutes east
of Kansas City and 10 minutes east of Independence.

EMAIL ME FOR PHOTOS OR MORE INFORMATION!

Thanks,
Misty