[AMC-List] trapped in the swamps of Salem

[AMC-List] trapped in the swamps of Salem

So I'm leaving the library and it is raining. The
first rain since Aug 2. Everyone left their windows
open and an office "secretary" comes out at a fast
clip. She is dressed perfectly, short tight skirt,
perfect heels, nice rack, etc. Definately not hired
for her typing skills. Her car is an Avalon and it is
open, so she walks in the grass to close the window.
Her heels sink into the suddenly wet grass and she
goes down. She is trying to maintain some dignity and
stay perfectly groomed, but it aint gonna work. Her
hands and knees get dirty, her heels are mired and she
is at a weird angle. Her dress is riding up and she is
trying to stand and pull down her hem at the same
time. What a show.
Now I know you guys and gals are saying I am cruel for
not assisting but I am laughing, inside of course, my
fool head off at the sight of a grown adult being
trapped by a two foot patch of grass, in the middle of
the city.
Finally an appropriatly dressed woman comes over to
assist and my fun is over.
Yeah, I'm evil......Russ