Re: [AMC-List] Transmission needed in Colorado...

A: I think he probably had the sprague go or the converter neck. I killed a
couple myself and would take the 727 anytime! (I have one for my J4000 that
needs a little boosting for the lockup yet)

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] Transmission needed in Colorado...
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

" From: ramblinguy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"
" I'm looking for a 4WD 727 for my Eagle. After towing my tools
" Colorado, the 999 has died. I'm planning on beefing this 4.0
Eagle up
" for more tow duty, so I think a 727 is in order. If anyone has
or knows
" of one in central Colorado, please let me know. Thanks...

do you have a tranny cooler setup?

a 999 with a towing/rv shift kit would go a long way toward what
you
want...  in fact, you should probably put a towing/rv kit into
the 727
too, if that's the way you go.
internet rambler                            is to see what all
have seen
adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                       and think what none
thought