[AMC-List] Fwd: Xfer case needed in Colorado...

A: I passed it on to the Jeep lists. (Just got home) You can also run a NP219 or NP228 (or 119 or 128)

From: ramblinguy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-List] Xfer case needed in Colorado...
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone,

I've moved from El Lay to Glenwood Springs Colorado. Lots of
plusses for
me, but the drive out towing my tools seems to have put the last
nail in
the coffin for my transfer case. Yesterday morning it started
grinding
and lurching something awful. I'm still looking for a place to
live, so
I'm trying not to spend too much money. I'm looking for an NP229
or
NP129, close by, or within reasonable shipping distance. I don't
know
anyone here, or where to call to try to find one, so that info
would be
helpful as well. Thanks in advance for all your help...

Keleigh