[AMC-List] Hey everyone, ending lurk mode, need parts

[AMC-List] Hey everyone, ending lurk mode, need parts

Hi gang, not sure if any of you remember me, I've been on mega lurk mode
for at least a year now, been busy with finishing school, motorcycles,
and girls (now that's a bad combination if I've ever heard of one).
Graduated in May with two BSes in physics and math (anyone hiring?) and
moved back home to RI.  I noticed Dave Borkman is in Saunderstown,
that's not far from me (currently in East Greenwich, RI).  I've been
reading emails off an on, but just generally haven't had much time (and
of course was 200 miles from my car for four years).  Some brown stuff
hit the proverbial list fan a while back, and that was when I really
sort of went into stealth mode.  Glad to see familiar names are still
around.

Anyway, I got my '73 Javelin back on the road again and it's finally
nearing completion, or at least looking like it's complete.  The past
few weeks I've gotten it running again (had a bad battery, and later a
bad starter relay), painted the wheels, fixed the brakes, cleaned up the
volcano caps and put them on, sprung a leak in the radiator, and a few
other minor things.  And since I've got some spare cash I'm looking for
some parts I've been missing.  I uploaded a few photos to my flickr
account and numbered some of the parts.

So here's what I'm looking for:
#1:  Main driprail molding for the passenger side
#2, #3, #4: top, left, and right side front windshield moldings
#5: bottom rear windshield molding
#6: driver's side driprail corner piece
#7: the plastic clips that are used to attach the chrome trip on the top
of the door, I believe there are 20 in total
Pictures are here:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeepcoma/228361705/

If anyone is in the RI/MA/CT area with any of these pieces, I'd love to
drive over there and pick them up.

One more thing, does anyone know the whereabouts of Bill and Marylou
Kareiva?  I bought my Jav from them, they were in Windsor, CT but that
was long ago, I'm sure they'd love to see it.  If you're on the list,
please email me!

Jon
'73 Javelin 304

or go to http://www.amc-list.com