Re: [AMC-List] Mustang II suspension?

I agree with you John. Since I am no longer physically able to do my own
front ends I had to have the one done in my orange 74 Hornet. I supplied
the parts that I got for mechanic cost and no tax and with the labor and
no tax the total for everything came to just under a 1000$ but that was
also with new front rotors, calipers, pads, rubber brake hoses, wheel
bearings, upper and lower control arm bushing's and strut bar bushing's
and wheel seals, shocks and a front wheel alignment. Personally the
stock suspension handles just fine for me with gas shocks and an after
market front V8 wagon sway bar. I also don't like the feel of rack &
pinion steering, give me the old Saginaw.
"Doc"