[AMC-List] L.A. Old Vehicle Scrapping

I received the Air Distict old vehicle auction notice
just today for the 19 August (last Saturday) auctions.
 Because I received this late, I'm thinking that maybe
everyone on their mailing list did too.  Therefore the
auctions may be delayed for a week.  It has happened
before.

Anyway, there is a 1969 Rambler on the list and the
license number indicates it's a black plate car.
Could it be a Rogue?  Who knows.  VIN indicates a "B"
engine if the truncated VIN is correct.

Anyway, you can subscribe to their mailing list at
this link:

http://www.aqmd.gov/listserver/default.aspx

Regards,
Joe Fulton