[AMC-List] Ford Marti Report

No such database has ever been available for AMCs. The factory never
even kept those kind of records for individual cars as far as I know.
There are a few people with records of a few years and models stating
what final assembly numbers were built during certain months, but that's
as detailed as it gets. With the company now gone, there is no real hope
of getting any further info. But as I said, the company never kept
records in that much detail -- wouldn't help for older cars even if AMC
still existed.