From: larry schmidt         llschmidt@xxxxxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:44 AM
Subject: Need some Gremlin Parts

Hello Eddie,

I live in the Woodlands and proudly own a 1972 Gremlin that I drive, and a 1978 Gremlin for parts.  The 1972 has front drum brakes and does not stop well.  The 1978 has front discs.  I hope to swap the whole front suspension out of the 1978, clean it up, and install it on the 1972.

This brings me to the point of the this e-mail.  I'm looking for a source for polyurethane bushings etc for the control arms and all of the "soft" suspension parts that bolt under that Gremlin.  There seems to be quite a number and I'll put all new stuff in while it is apart.  Do you sell or have a vendor that sells all of those components?  I'll either buy a "kit" or individual parts - whatever you recommend.

I appreciate any information you can give me.

Best Regards,

Larry L. Schmidt