[AMC-List] Strut rod bushing

When I rebuilt my 65 Americans front end I got poly
bushings made for a CJ-5, Bronco and also a strut rod
front end, I can't remember the make right now. These
were all from a 4x4 parts house (the same guys who
made up my AMX sub-frame connectors). I simply took
the old Rambler suspension parts down with several
measuring implements and started looking at parts.
I had to buy poly bushings from maybe four different
apps and most bolted right on, a few had to be
adjusted but I used nothing more complicated than a
drill press.
When I gathered poly bushings for my Hornet earlier
this year the guy remembered me from the rebuild two
years ago, and the bushings have held up fine.....Russ