[AMC-List] my 62 classic project

i know this has been talked about several times. my internet is so slow, and im having a hard time with the archive. i have someone offering me a brake kit off of an 81 concord. master cylinder, booster, proportioning valve, spindles, disks, calipers, everything for $175. im just wanting to make sure one last time that this will bolt right up to my 62 classic spindles. or maybe only with minor work. as i have also been told the mustang II brake kits work with minor work? i can get a mustang II disk brake set up with 11" rotors that still clear 15" wheels. i know there are far more options and upgrades with the mustang II kits. im a little more partial to keeping it amc. autozone has got reman callipers for $25.99 with $30 core charge. the guy claims the brake system still has fluid in it at this time and still works. new rotors and pads would be in the works with the swap no matter what. would that $175 for that whole set up be worth it or would i be just as well off to go
 with the mustang II kit? also, anyone know the diamater of the concord brakes? thanks for the help.

  p.s. mark, take care of yourself and keep up the good work. i just got out of a walking boot recently. i had my foot crushed between to HET trucks. M1070's. they are the trucks used for hauling the M1 tanks. readin your stories makes me feel lucky.

  dave stohler
  camp taji, iraq